Cloud & Cyber Security Keynote Theatre
With an increased reliance on the cloud and more and more valuable data moving onto it, CISOs, CIOs, info security leaders and technology professionals must work swiftly to secure the data and protect from possible firewall breaches, on or off premises, from shadow IT, the ‘enemy within’ or external cyber threats. In the Cloud & Cyber Security Keynote Theatre, you can hear from leading and eminent international experts, security visionaries and CISOs, who will be on stage, sharing how they successfully secure their clouds and future proof their cyber security strategies.
Panel discussion includes:
A CISOs Manual: Protecting Your Organisation Amidst the Evolution of Cyber Attacks
- This session will highlight how cyber-attacks have the potential to compromise an organisations’ key infrastructure, better adopt risk management, understand better what to expect and how to adapt to the changing risk landscape in this digital era.
The Future of Cyber Security Theatre
With the rapid growth in cloud adoption and the current global data explosion, protecting your business’s critical data and securing your cloud network have never been so important. The Future of Cyber Security Theatre will highlight the steps every business should be looking to take to secure itself against any future external and internal threats. The theatre will break down into 6 pillars and suggest the new approach/tools on cloud security, IoT Security, Threat intelligence, Network Access Control (NAC), Identity Access Management (IAM) for enterprise to prevent, detect and respond to threats.
Focused streams include:
- Cloud Security stream
- Threat Intelligence stream
- IoT Security stream
- Critical Infrastructure stream
- Network Access Control (NAC) & Identity Access Management (IAM) Stream
Cyber Security Innovations Stage
In the Digital Age, IT Security is Everyone's Business. Find out how you can shift organizational culture to improve cybersecurity, privacy and business resilience at Cyber Security Best Practices and Risk Management Stage. Hear about new best practicesfor AI, IoT, Blockchain, DevSecOps and other challenges. Advance your IT security and risk strategy to support digital business. Join us to craft your security and risk plan to improve resilience, accelerate innovation and drive business growth with the entire organization behind you.
Organisation-wide Data Hack: Prevention & Response from a Threat Detection & Risk Management Perspective
- An intentional attack was made on a large cryptocurrency company with more than 2,000 employees, which resulted in thousands of cryptocurrencies disappear into thin air during the attack. The attack was purposefully carried out by an organised group of hackers. We invite four companies to share how you would have prevented the attack before it happened, or how you would have dealt with it after the attack occurred.